Thursday 6 May 2010

):

Been back for a few days from Amsterdam, and I'm still mourning over the loss of my camera and itouch.. Both stopped working on me within one week, and I'm seriously feeling so handicapped without it. Metro rides doesn't seem the same without my precious itouch to accompany me; bag feels too empty without my camera.

): x 100000000

Trying to see a silver lining in this, but it's not happening... Damnit.

The weather in Amsterdam sucked, it was raining basically almost everyday I was there. Together with the wind, it was seriously torture to walk around. Nevertheless, I really did enjoy myself. It wasn't my best trip (UK still ranking as 1st) but it was by far the most interesting one I had. It's the first time I travelled together with the rest of the Copenhagen gang (less Mel) as well, and I'm guessing it's going to be the last.. ):

With the Amsterdam trip over and done with, I now have a grand total of 4 (UK, Switzerland, Kiruna & Amsterdam) trips I've yet to blog about. I wonder if I will actually get down to doing it.

P.S. I am still secretly hoping I will wake up one day and realize my camera and itouch is suddenly functioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment