Monday 19 April 2010

Day 111

Oh. My. Gosh. I have procrastinated and ended up with a really stagnant blog, which I'm very sad about.. Re-read my entries and realised it's really a good way to remember my exchange trip. And now, I have nothing but a few pathetic entries to show. Damn, I'm going to try and blog about my previous trips but there's seriously too many now. Switzerland, Kiruna, UK.. Ack.

Going for an unexpected weekend trip to Stockholm. Am secretly excited although it was only confirmed yesterday night when Mel asked me if I wanted to go. Didn't really foresee myself touring another Scandi country, but Mel booked the tickets for herself and her sister, and due to the volcano incident her sister is now still stuck in Singapore. Only the two of us on this trip, a first! Should be fun, we're probably going to stuff ourselves silly with Swedish meatballs.

Okay, I'm really going to try and blog about my trips. But first, I need to get some sleep. Financial market lecture at 8am, and it's now almost 1am. I detest 8am lessons, especially I'm not living particularly close to school... HAI :s

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment